» GARO: The One Who Shines in the Darkness 06 SD/HD O-T now up!
» Kyouryuger 12 SD/HD TVN now up!
» *Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 06 SD/HD TVN now up!
» aro Yami wo Terasu Mono 06 SD/HD TVN now up!
» Go-Busters Vs Gokaiger Movie SD/HD O-T now up!
17 Guests, 17 Users
, Afiq Zaimi
Tools & Programs
On this page you will find a selection of links/downloads for performing basic functions which relate to KRDL. This should hopefully stop any confusion when it comes to playing any video files KRDL hosts!
Follow these instructions
This guide was originally published by Nyaa Torrents. It is one of the best guides I've found so it has been mirrored here. If you get stuck please create a new topic in the help forum and we will try to help you :)
- Uninstall all codec packs, previous installations of the aforementioned, and the like.
- Install MPC-HC with default options. Do not keep any previous settings.
- Install Haali Media Splitter with all options checked except enabling AVI support and the association of files with
Windows Media Player.
- Extract "madVR.zip" into "madVR" in your "C:\Program Files (x86)" directory.
- Right-click the "madVR" directory, click "Properties", go to the "Security" tab, click on "Edit", click "Add...",
type your Windows user name, click "OK", click on the left "Modify" checkbox, click "OK", and then click "OK".
- Double-click "install.bat" in the "madVR" directory you just populated.
- Start MPC-HC, go to "View" -> "Options..." -> "Playback" -> "Output" and select "madVR" under "DirectShow Video".
- Go to "Subtitles", set "Sub pictures to buffer" to "0", set "Maximum texture resolution" to "Desktop",
and uncheck "Round up to power of two".
- Go to "Internal Filters", uncheck the "Matroska", "MP4/MOV", "MPEG PS/TS/PVA", and "Ogg" source filters, and uncheck
the "MPEG-2 Video", "MPEG-2 Video (DXVA)", "H264/AVC (DXVA)", "H264/AVC (FFmpeg)", "VC1 (DXVA)", and "VC1 (FFmpeg)"
transform filters. Save all changes by clicking on "OK".
- Play a video file, go to "Play" -> "Filters", click on "madVR Renderer", and click on "Edit Settings".
- Go to "scaling algorithms" and select "Spline" with "4 taps" in all three submenus.
- Go to "rendering" -> "general settings" and check "disable desktop composition".
- Color management using yCMS is required if you use a wide gamut display, but sRGB display users can skip this step.
This is done by selecting "calibrate this display by using yCMS" under "devices" -> [Display] -> "calibration" and
filling out at least the "primaries / gamut measurements" table on the "yCMS" page.
If you do not have any suitable hardware, but you do have an ICC profile, you can acquire at least the XYZ values
for red, green, blue, and white point by using an application such as ICC Profile Inspector
- http://www.color.org/profileinspector.xalter - and double-clicking on rXYZ, gXYZ, bXYZ, and wtpt, respectively.
Change the format from Yxy to XYZ and fill out as appropriate. Click on "save".
- Apply all changes and start watching some 10-bit H.264.
- mIRC - IRC Client [Windows]
- RapidCRC - CRC32 file checker [Windows]
Last updated: 13/02/2012